The Fine Print

Payment Policy:

A 25% non-refundable deposit is due at the signing of the contract.  The remaining 75% is due one week prior to the date of service.

Payment can be made via check or PayPal.

Buy Now Button with Credit Cards

Cancellation Policy:

If you cancel less than 60 days before the wedding – except for the death of a member of your immediate family – you will be responsible for paying 50% of the service fee.  If you cancel less than 30 days before the wedding, you will be responsible for 75% of the service fee.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s